Agra To Rajasthan Tours
Agra to Rajasthan tour is a journey through time.
The beauty of it lies in its simplicity that, in many ways, outshines its glamorous past.
It is one of those tours that present the world remarkable wonders but, at the same time, doesn’t shy away from showing its more chaotic side.
This tour is famous for keeping all your senses busy.
However, at the same time, it manages to soothe your soul.
And, who in their right mind wouldn’t want to experience that? If you agree, hop on to this travel wagon and explore the many possibilities of the Agra to Rajasthan Tours.
Do you have some travel ideas in mind? Connect with us and craft your version of this itinerary with the help of our travel expert.
Cultural Rajasthan Tour Packages from Agra:
Colossally enriching history, vibrantly colourful roots and extravagant structures are the foundation of this trip. Revolving around unparalleled experiences and destinations that will stir your heart, our culturally sound Agra to Rajasthan tour will be a force to reckon with.
On this trip, you’ll visit the world-famous Taj Mahal and its other Mughal counterparts in Agra.
Later, you’ll venture into a world where everything is either pink or a palace/fort.
Once you walk past it, the tales and stories of Ajmer will be your companion.
Plus, to drive your blues away, Jodhpur will bring you its many structures and a chance to get lost in its blue walls.
To give into cultural cravings, a trip to the vibrant red city Bikaner and fort city of Chittorgarh will be a game-changer.
Later, to add more meaning to your trip, you’ll visit Pushkar- a very religious town. After this, the blissful tonality will continue till Udaipur.
However, despite the theological relevance of Pushkar, strangely enough, Udaipur will bring you much peace. All thanks to its rolling Aravalli Hills, Lakes and laid back setting.
Here Are the Highlights:
- Understand the roots of the Mughal Era by visiting the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and the tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah.
- Soak in the spirituality of Ajmer Sharif Dargah and learn more about Mughal Emperor Akbar in Ajmer.
- Explore the cultural realm of Rajasthan at the many museums of Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur.
- Witness the prowess of Indian artisans in Bikaner.
- Catch the only Brahma temple in the world live-in-action at Pushkar.
- Boat on the Lake Pichola and explore the Venice of the East.
Off The Beaten Track Agra to Rajasthan Tour Package:
Agra- Fatehpur Sikri- Abhaneri- Jaipur-Bundi-Chittorgarh- Mount Abu-Ranakpur-Udaipur
If you’ve been to Rajasthan before or are interested in tapping onto its reservoir of unexplored charms, this itinerary is for you. It kickstarts with the sights of the Taj Mahal – a tranquil oasis set amid the bustling city of Agra.
This whimsical magic continues in Fatehpur Sikri, where an ornate monument was created to be left abandoned a few years later.
However, immediately after this, the tour will do a complete 180, to bring you the glitter and shine of Rajasthan with Jaipur and Bundi.
Also, if you weren’t already on cloud-nine, Mount Abu would push you more to bring you closer to heaven with its altitude and world-famous Dilwara Temple.
But, it won’t be the only religious haven on your tour plan. After your stay in Mount Abu, you’ll head toward the potential Wonder of the World Candidate – Ranakpur temple complex.
Finally, to bring this trip to a relaxing halt, you will unwind in bliss at Udaipur, where you will spend your time marvelling at the wonders created by humankind.
Here Are the Highlights:
- Visit the hidden gem of Rajasthan and one of the largest stepwell in the world. Did we tell you that this step-well is 1300 years old and is built in 13 storeys?
- Discover the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri.
- Pamper your inner hillbilly in Mount Abu.
- Find the meaning of life through cryptic texts in Ranakpur Jain Temple.
- Learn more about the ancient Bhil tribe of Bundi.
- See the most magnificent forts of Jaipur and Chittorgarh.
Found that intriguing? Request a quote right away!
Rural Rajasthan Round trips from Agra:
Agra-Rusirani-Jaipur-Udaipur-Bera-Chandelao Garh-Bishnoi Village-Jaisalmer-Bikaner Desert Camp- Mandawa-Delhi
One among these villages is Rusirani, a secluded paradise, known for its preserved culture, and historic ruins.
On the route map, we also have Bishnoi Village – the home to a community of naturalists who share a passion for conserving the environment.
And, third, we have the village of Chandelao. This village advocates for community-based tourism and, in the gist of it, empowers the women of the village by providing them with work.
Although this trip will be more or so about these villages, it won’t disappoint your history-loving soul.
Don’t worry, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer and Mandawa will have ample rooms in this itinerary to bewitch your mind and soul.
Here Are the Highlights:
- Cook with the ladies on mud stoves and share life experiences with the village elders in Rusirani.
- Take an elephant safari to Amer Fort and grab the city’s view from the Palace of Wind.
- Cycle through the alleyways of Udaipur and digitize your experience with amazing snapshots.
- Live in a miniature castle and go on a leopard Safari in Bera.
- Indulge in handicraft making with the women of the NGO Sundar Rang at Chandelao Garh.
- Explore the golden and the red city of Rajasthan. In the pursuit of which, camp on the Thar Desert.
The Quintessential Rajasthan Packages from Agra
Have you virtually travelled Rajasthan and want to experience it as it is- with its opulence, culture and many rural hotspots? We have just the thing for you.Our quintessential Rajasthan tour covers all the significant hotspots of this princely state.
With the pink, blue, white, red and even the golden city of Rajasthan, this trip will drench you in the colour of regalness and artistic prowess.
On this trip, along with the tourist Meccas of the state, you’ll see destinations that hold equal wonders but are still hiding in the former’s shadows.
But even that won’t be all on your buckets of experiences on this itinerary, as you’ll also touch the rural soils that are much more luscious.
Here Are the Highlights:
- Explore the pink city of Rajasthan, its walled city, Amer fort, Hawa Mahal and the very famous City Palace.
- Taste the two contrasting flavours of spirituality in Pushkar and Ajmer.
- Get lost in the blue walls of Jodhpur. Visit Mehrangarh Fort and other noteworthy structures here.
- See the lofty forts of Jaisalmer and Kumbhalgarh.
- Eat at the fort cafes of Jaisalmer and catch a fantastic sunset on this golden terrain.
Spiritual Agra to Rajasthan Tour and Travel
Agra-Jaipur-Ajmer-Pushkar-Bikaner-Jodhpur-Ranakpur Jain Temples-Dilwara Temples- Udaipur
Do you fancy myths, legends, stories and temples? Are you intrigued by the customs and traditions of Indian heritage? Then, you should consider the spiritual Agra to Rajasthan tour.
Bringing into the spotlight, four spiritual havens; this trip drenches you in positivity.
To season this wholesome concoction of religious destinations, stars of Rajasthan will join hands, giving you the best of both worlds.
Now, that’s something worth looking forward to, don’t you think?
With That Being Said, Let’s Jump into the Highlights of This Trip:
- Explore the pink city and its many revered temples.
- Visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
- Witness the only Brahma Temple in Pushkar. Take part in the morning and evening aarti.
- Learn the art of devotion in Bikaner.
- Count the distinct 1000 marble pillars of the Ranakpur Temple Complex. Did you know that it is a potential wonder of the world candidate?
- Redefine colour-coordinated spirituality amid the beautifully carved temples of Dilwara Complex.
Architectural Rajasthan Tour Package from Agra:
Agra-Jaipur-Bundi-Udaipur-Chandelao-Jodhpur-Osian-Jaisalmer-Mandawa -Bikaner- Delhi
If your heartbeat mutters architecture louder than lub dub, you should live this itinerary at least once in your lifetime.Festooned with Raajsthan’s famous Jali work and Mughal’s iconic red sandstone buildings, this trip will be a kaleidoscope of colour and patterns.
Here Are the Highlights:
- Explore the quintessential Rajasthani City palace along with the Mughal inspired Amer fort.
- See fascinating step-wells and palaces of Bundi.
- Marvel at the amalgamation of Mughal, Chinese, Gujarati and Rajasthani architectural style in Udaipur’s city palace.
- See the take of ancient Indian on Europe’s famous fresco paintings at Mandawa.
- Bask in the exquisitely sculpted and well-preserved temples of Osian.
- Revel in the magic of the Taj Mahal and its other Mughal counterparts.
- Lap up to the spectacle created with red sandstones in Bikaner.
What are you waiting for? Request a quote now!
Wildlife Agra to Rajasthan Tour:
Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Bikaner- Jodhpur- Bera- Udaipur-Bharatpur-Ranthambore-Jaipur
Are you a traveller who loves tokens of nature on the journey? Do you feel at home when you are out there in the wilderness exploring?
Then, our Wildlife Agra to Rajasthan Tour will be your one true ticket to happiness.
On this trip, you will see the Great Bengal tiger and grab experiences such as bird-watching on the backseat of a rickshaw.
Are you worried that amid this, you will miss the spectacle that Rajasthan is?
Rest assured with this itinerary; you will get to cover all that you associate Rajasthan with and in all its glory.
If that pulled some strings in your heart, here are some highlights to concrete your decision to visit it.
Here Are the Highlights:
- Go on a jeep safari in the monochromatic jungles of Ranthambore. Spot a tiger and explore the beautiful structures inside the national park.
- Hop on a rickshaw and go on the most exciting bird watching sessions.
- Take a jeep safari to spot leopards in Bera. Go to its famous Jawai dam for evening tea and sights of crocodiles and migratory birds.
Agra to Rajasthan Tour – What to Know Before You Begin Planning?
Now that you know the best Agra to Rajasthan Tours, it’s time to give you our expert advice.
- Don’t be in a hurry while planning a trip. Study the route map and, of course, the drive time carefully, to decide how many days you’ll spend in one place.
Make sure you leave room for resting and re-energizing yourself after long drives.
- Agra and Rajasthan are conservative destinations, here roaming around after certain hours is frowned upon by the locals. And, that goes for everyone regardless of gender. If it’s your first time visiting India, we suggest you avoid roaming around in the streets late at night.
- In all these itineraries, you will be spending maximum time on the road. Indian roads are quite contrasting from what you all are accustomed to in the West. So, there will be a lot of cattle roaming freely on the streets, traffic at odd places and not so buttery smooth roads in some stretches. Also, don’t forget to pack power banks, wear comfortable clothing and enjoy the ride per se.
- Modest clothes will be your saving grail in all of India. We aren’t suggesting that you change your style entirely on a trip; however, packing a little conservative clothing can do you right. Summers in Rajasthan and Agra are hot, and winters are equally cold. So, don’t forget to pack cotton clothes for the prior and woollen clothes for the later.
- Both Rajasthan and Agra have become insta-famous. If you, too, aspire to click some amazing shots at these destinations, try getting to these places as early in the morning as possible.
Best Time to Take Agra To Rajasthan Tour:
Travelling to Rajasthan from Agra is once in a lifetime experience. However, there are some exceptions to the situation.
Although Rajasthan is located in the Northern part of India, which is mostly famous for its hill stations, Rajasthan happens to be an odd one out of a primarily hot and dry climate that changes to a more relaxed tone time.
- Winter: October to March
- Summer: April to June
- Monsoon: July to September
To explore Rajasthan and Agra, winters, i.e. Oct-March, are the ideal time.
During this season, the usually scorching sun is a little gentler, and the weather is perfect for sight-seeing.
Summer, on the other hand, is harsh in both of these places. If you plan a trip around this time, add some hill stations of Rajasthan to your itinerary.
Furthermore, if rain doesn’t bug you, travelling to Rajasthan from Agra won’t be underwhelming. Otherwise, you will have serious trouble sightseeing.
Woohoo! You made it till the end. If any of these Agra to Rajasthan Tours hit home with you, make sure to request a quote here.