What are the safety protocols that I will have to follow while touring India?
When travel does begin again, follow the following safety protocols:
1. Keep your hands clean and avoid touching your face, eyes, and mouth (or your food!) if you haven’t washed or sanitized your hand.
2.Wear masks at all times and do carry a pair of gloves with you to avoid contact.
3. Keep your distance with people.
4. Keep a good stock of hand sanitiser and wet wipes with you. Use them to wipe tray tables, armrests, headrests, and other potentially frequently touched places to help prevent germs.
5. Avoid street food and eat at restaurants that follow the hygiene/safety protocols.
6. Eat healthily and sleep well to help your immunity system do its job.
7. Avoid travelling to crowded areas. The last thing you will want is to put yourself or others in harm’s way.
8. Avoid consuming raw or undercooked meat and eggs.
For more details and updates, please refer to the official WHO guidelines.
What happens if I get sick?
If you develop a fever or symptoms of respiratory illness, our representatives will help you connect with a healthcare professional. They will determine whether you need to get tested for COVID-19 or not. If you take a test and test positive, we want you to stay indoors to save everyone else in harm’s way. Our travel counsellor will contact you for further evacuation procedures.
Even though we will help you in the entire process, you won’t be eligible for a full or partial refund.
How can I contact The Grand Indian Route if I have any questions – or want to book or rebook a trip?