TOP 10 HERITAGE TOURS OF INDIA IN 2021
With our top 10 heritage Tour India, we are interested in unveiling all the plush hotspots that can be your next potential heritage holiday destination.
Read it till the very end and we are sure you’ll love this cultural roller coaster as much as we do.
Rajasthan Cultural Tour
Delhi-Mandawa-Jaisalmer-Bishnoi Village-Chandelao Garh-Castle Bera-Jaipur-Rusirani-Agra
Indian heritage takes pride in its cultural diversity.
It is so rich that even avid travellers have just scratched the surface of it.
If your heart is also woven by the love for culture, then, we can assure you that the Rajasthan Cultural Tours India will be perfect for you.
On this tour, you’ll get the best of Rajasthan along with the charisma of rural destinations.
Here, on one hand, you’ll explore the might of the Thar desert.
And, and on another, you’ll live the glorious past of this royal kingdom.
From Havelis to forts, to desert camps, to castle and a homestay, the lodging options on this Heritage Tour India will be phenomenal.
Doubt that? Let the highlights do the talking.
- Exploring the world’s largest open art gallery Mandawa.
- Desert Camping below the stars in Jaisalmer.
- Meeting the tribe that’s crazy about Mother Nature in Bishnoi Village.
- Learning a traditional art form which may give you some serious home decor inspirations.
- Leopard sightings in Castle Bera– a heritage hotel.
- Witnessing the airy Hawa Mahal and falling in love with the pink city of Rajasthan.
- Learning a primitive way of life in Rusirani.
- Seeing the Taj Mahal!
Palace and Fort Tour Rajasthan
Imagine, etching into your travel memorabilia the beauty of the forts and palaces of Rajasthan.
Just look at the amazing pictures of the state and tell us that you do not get the chills.
That’s how this trip among the list of top heritage packages is going to look like in real life.
Revolving around the Mecca’s of Rajasthan, this tour will all be about lofty forts and pristine palaces.
But if you think whilst all this you’ll miss the essence of the state (the culture), you are highly mistaken.
All your cultural cravings and artistic fetishes will be taken care of on this trip.
Palace and Fort tour Rajasthan brings to you the five coloured cities of the state, that showcase five different architectural styles.
Here are the highlights of the trip.
- Introduce yourself to the traditional Rajasthani architecture in the pink city
- Get acquainted with the famous jali work in the red city Bikaner.
- Turn your trip gold with the same coloured alleyways and forts in the golden city of Jaisalmer. Ride a camel and groove to the folk beats.
- Make your blues go away with the sea of blue houses in Jodhpur.
- Let serenity take over with many artificial lakes at the white city Udaipur.
The Golden Triangle and Kerala Tour
India is far more diverse than you know.
Exploring just a small part of this immensely diverse country, believing you’ve seen it all is not only a bummer but also offensive for travel buffs like us.
So, why limit your reach to only a sip of this cultural concoction when you have a full glass of heritage and culture to dig right into?
Yes, you can have it all, the cities, the palaces, the greenery, the nature and also the epitome of love in one trip
All you have to do is, brace your heart for the cultural avalanche that’s coming your way.
Meanwhile, let’s see what this trip has in store for you!
- Revelling in the urban forefront while rejoicing the rich past of this former Mughal Capital.
- Letting the ivory Taj Mahal bewitch you while you marvel at it in Agra. Forts, mausoleum and more!
- Going on Palace and Fort jaunts at the pink city of Rajasthan.
- Looking over the horizon from the spaces of Chinese Fishnets in Cochin. Get the opportunity to enjoy theatrical arts and the hubbub of city life simultaneously .
- Plucking freshly prepared tea while riding on an elephant in Munnar.
- Living in tree houses and letting Mother Nature do some internal healing.
- Hopping on houseboats and immersing in the Ayurvedic spa experience.
- Reflecting on this amazing trip while digging your feet in the golden sands of Kovalam.
Were we able to push some buttons?
Cultural Kerala Tour
Kerala – God’s own land, is the treasure trove of heritage.
Most of its prized possession exists in the form of art, Ayurveda, yoga and nature’s bounty in the state.
With Cultural Kerala tour you can explore each of these domains immersively, helping you add a few more brownie points on your name.
Still doubtful? Let me ask you a few questions.
Would you like your holiday to be fun but still educational?
Do you want your holiday to revolve around nature yet still give you the luxury you deserve?
If all your answers are yes, no doubt you are in for a treat if you sign up for this trip.
Here are the highlights of the things you’ll do:
- Enjoying the theatre art by the embodiments of divinities at Kochi.
- Sipping the perfect tea, riding an elephant and enjoying the emerald paradise of south India, Munnar.
- Absorbing the positivity of Kerala backwaters on a houseboat trip in Alleppey.
- Soothing walks on nature’s lap at Kerala’s very revered wildlife sanctuary in Thekkady.
- Taking a few days to reflect on the beaches of Kovalam.
Loved this classical India tour itinerary?
Temple Tour Gujarat
Do you think that we will compile a blog on Heritage Tour in India without a trip to the UNESCO declared Heritage City?
Yes, this trip will be all about Ahmedabad and the gems that surround it.
On this trip, you’ll be served the best of Gujarat, which includes culture, culture and culture.
That means, you’ll learn the state’s distinct food habits, over the top architecture and will get to stroll through the different landscapes that it offers.
This cultural itinerary grips you right from the beginning and leaves you exhilarated in awe towards the end.
On this trip, you will:
- Visit the textile museum, temples and other cultural tokens of the gated Heritage City – Ahmedabad.
- Witnessing the very beautiful sun temple in Modhera.
- Camping on the white sands of Rann of Kutch,
- Encountering the prowess of Indian artisans in Bhuj.
- Getting the best of both worlds by exploring rural charms and palaces in Gujarat.
- Meeting the king of the jungle in its very abode at Gir National Park.
- Grooving to the laid back beach vibe of Daman and Diu.
Want to know more about this religious spree? Here you go! Want to book right away? Click here
South India Heritage Tour
If temples, nature’s bliss and intertwining of cultures describes your wanderlust, then the South India Heritage Tour is the trip for you.
On this trip, one can easily fall for the power of devotion that helped ancient Indians venture into an architectural style that’s nothing like the usual.
This trip promises an amazing experience bundled with joy and wildlife. Let’s have a look at the highlights of it, shall we?
- Enjoy beaches, temples and museums at the urban culture epicentre
- Witness the prowess of Hindu devotees at Mahabalipuram.
- Cycle around the French alleyways while reminiscing in the past of Pondicherry.
- Explore another lot of ancient holy temples in Tanjore.
- Redefine Madurai’s skyline with sky rising gopurams at Meenakshi Amman temple.
- Pamper your inner wilding at Periyar National Park.
- Bask in the touch of Ayurveda on the houseboats of Alleppey.
- Rewrite tales of fort-hunts and fishnets at Kochi.
Buddhist Tour to India
Buddhism is a pillar of Indian heritage that has coexisted with all its counterparts since the 6th Century AD.
If you are visiting India and missing out on Buddhism, then did you really come to India?
The reason being many of the major life events for Buddha took place in this subcontinent.
We would suggest, even if you are remotely interested in how his life unwinded, you should definitely go for this tour.
So, let’s trace the trajectory of this religion along with the timeline of Gautam Buddha.
- Start this trip with the staples Delhi and Agra because you can’t just complete an India trip without seeing Taj Mahal, isn’t it?
- Enjoy the flavours of Lucknow. Be and feel like a Nawab.
- Dot the spot of twin miracles at Shravasti.
- Pay Buddha’s mother a visit while basking in the glory of a Chinese temple at Indo-Nepal Border in Lumbini.
- Visit the site of final Nirvana and many other monasteries in Kushinagar.
- Honour the last sermon of Buddha at Vaishali.
- Visit Nalanda, Griddhakuta Peak, Saptaparni caves and the spot of enlightenment (Mahabodhi Tree in Bodhgaya).
- Add a pinch of Hinduism to this Buddhist concoction with the glimpse of Sarnath in Varanasi
Loved what you read? Then, request a quote right away!
Explore Caves In India Tour
It’s no revelation that India is home to some of the most beautiful and ancient caves of all time.
So, don’t you think, it makes absolute sense to hunt for these caves whenever you are in India?
If so, then, we have for you a tailor-made Heritage Tour India that revolves all-around caves.
We can guarantee you that you’ll fall in love with these charismatic caves by the end of this trip, which will take you to multiple terrains and states.
- Let Mumbai be your muse. See the common lifestyle and monuments.
- Explore the chiselled manifestations of ancient devotees at Ajanta and Ellora caves.
- Witness the highest level of spirituality at the famous Shirdi.
- Let food give you the history talk in Hyderabad
- In addition, let many UNESCO World Heritage Sites charm you. One of them is even a global must-visit destination.
- Visit the cave temples of Badami.
- Also have fun exploring many temples on the run, after all, it’s India we are talking about.
India Yoga Tour
The vibrant culture of India cannot be confined within a box and India yoga tour is that out of the box tour you need to enjoy the culture of this state to the fullest.
From the wilderness in sanctuaries to the calm cocoon of yoga and meditation, this trip promises to bring out the best in you.
Fancy some highlights? Here you go!
- Let cultural trinkets welcome you along with famous heritage sites in Kochi. We aim at sweeping you off of your feet with this one.
- Breathe in the bliss of Munnar while you rejuvenate your senses and body.
- Let adrenaline restlessly pump your body for what’s to come next with the wildlife in Thekkady.
- Bask in the magic of Kumarakom and experience a unique blend of wildlife and meditation.
- Take breaks from the heavy lifting of spiritual cleansing at the beaches of Kovalam. Do some bending and stretching by the crashing waves.
- Last but not the least, treat your body like a temple with lip-smacking meals made by international chefs with fresh and Ayurvedic ingredients.
Ladakh Tour India
Leh-Nubra Valley-Pangong Lake
Heritage tour India does not necessarily talk about forts, palaces or even caves.
One of its domains is entirely dedicated to the lifestyle of high altitude states as well. This trip embraces this element in full verve.
North India Heritage Tour brings to you the best of Ladakh, a trip that flamboyantly showcases how diverse and colourful the cold desert of India is.
Chant your way through holy monasteries, echo the sound of your motorbike in the massive mountains and learn a distinct culture right from its roots.
Can it get any better?
- Sync into the vibes of Sangam valley while you saunter in the silence of Shanti Stupa.
- Visit Leh Palace for the royal heritage passed on by generations.
- Paint your heart in the serenity of Pangong Tso lake.
- Drink in from the roots of Buddhism at various monasteries in Ladakh.
Hi, now that you’ve reached the very end of the blog, we are sure that you must be very interested in taking a heritage tour to India. Here, scroll through all our cultural India trips or craft a customised itinerary with our travel experts here.