For most newly-weds, the honeymoon is a trip of a lifetime. Sure,there will be bigger and wilder trips down the road, but nothing will be quite like your first post-wedding getaway. That’s because this very first trip will set the tone for the eternal togetherness you’ve signed up for.
In addition to this, with all that we have seen in the past year, we understand that planning your first trip with your better half can be nerve-wracking.
That’s because it has to be perfect and in sync with the forever-changing scenarios, rules and everything else. That’s why, to make your job easier, we have brought for you the best luxury honeymoon itineraries.
So, whether you are an easy-going couple, daring foodies, or adventure junkies, know that you will be represented on our list.
But before we move further, we need to ask you something. Do you have a dream itinerary in mind that you will want to be perfectly executed?
Then ping us; we will connect you to our experienced travel experts. We told you we have your back, didn’t we?
Now back to our list!
Golden Triangle with the Dash of Romance
There is no denying that nothing can beat the classic
Golden Triangle Trip. Especially when love is involved, it’s hard to imagine a more classically
romantic itinerary. We mean, what can be better than clicking a bazillion pictures in front of the very epitome of love
With this tailor-made tour plan, rest assured that the very first chapter of your eternal Love Saga will be full of extravagant experiences.
shopping escapades in Delhi to brunches at the Lake Palace in Udaipur, this itinerary will cover it all!
Don’t believe us? See the highlights and decide for yourself.
1. Witness the chaos and calm of
Delhi. Marvel at its bizarre character while enjoying its glitzy nightlife.
2. Celebrate the bond of togetherness with the epitome of love Taj Mahal.
3. Pamper yourselves with the regalness of
Jaipur. Take an elephant ride to Amer fort,
eat at Chokhi Dhani, attend a private cooking class or simply unwind to the beauty of the pink city.
4. Go Boating on Lake Pichola, turn your culture-loving hearts red at Bagore ki Haveli’s cultural show and live to the fullest at this
Venice Of The East.
Want to know more about this itinerary?
Contact our travel experts for more detail.
A 10-day wellness South trip in India
A couple that heals together stays together!
Step into your new life on the best possible foot with a dreamy getaway in India filled with healing me-time and togetherness.
Unwind in the lap of nature and enjoy the coastal culture of Kerala at this luxury Honeymoon Package. Furthermore, while you are at it, smash some water waves, experience the power of meditation and see a plethora of wildlife. Sounds music to ears, doesn’t it?
If that’s a yes, then, let’s talk about the highlights so that you understand how wonderful this trip will unfold.
1. See the famous heritage sites of
Kochi and get swept off your feet with its culture and food.
2. Visit the tea gardens and bask in the bounty of nature at
3. See the spice plantation and encounter the wild at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
4. Relax, recharge and rejuvenate at the backwaters of
Kumarakom. Take yoga sessions and bask in the surrealness that surrounds you.
5. Enjoy the lip-smacking South Indian meals made by international chefs at your Yoga retreat.
Read in detail
about this itinerary here or simply
request a quote right away!
A dreamy Desert and Beach affair!
New Delhi- Mandawa-Jaisalmer-Jodhpur-Udaipur- Goa
Are you a fan of mesmerising sunsets, sand dunes, and balmy beaches? Then there is no better honeymoon option for you than this one.
Our desert and beach honeymoon package is an extremely grand getaway that will not only mix romance and luxury in your life but also will incorporate a hint of adventure that every couple seek.
Take this trip to marvel at the princely
state of Rajasthan and to relax at the beautiful beaches of Goa. Interested? Let’s discuss the highlights to get you booking this trip right away (wink*)!
1. See the most extensive open art gallery in the world. Star in your own romantic Bollywood saga at the Bollywood of North –
2. Lose yourself to the golden city of
Jaisalmer. Stay in swiss tents and experience living in the absolute middle of nowhere.
3. See the blue enigma
Jodhpur. Go on a village tour to Bishnoi and Chandelao Village.
4. Rekindle your romance at Udaipur – the love capital of Rajasthan.
5. Pamper your inner beach bum in Goa. Colonial architecture and several beaches await!
Was this itinerary able to stir your heart?
Request a quote now!
A luxurious North and South India Adventure
Do you want to make entire India your oyster and conjure up a romantic saga? Then this is the perfect itinerary for you.
This first-class luxury India tour takes you to many of the country’s most beloved and picturesque destinations.
Explore the country’s rich past and vibrant present as you journey through
India’s North and South. Discover historical treasures, float on multiple water bodies and enjoy the country’s cultural contrast at its very best.
Here are a few highlights of the trip that will make you want to request a quote right away!
1. Learn the long and storied history of the Mughal Empire at Delhi.
2. Continue to get amazed by India’s architectural prowess on a trip to Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri.
3. See the pink labyrinth
4. Walk hand in hand through the narrow street of whitewashed homes in
5. Enjoy the cultural contrast of India as soon as you land in Kochi.
6. Unleash your inner wildling in Munnar while strolling through the tea trails.
7. Reconnect with nature at Periyar and enjoy the luxury of living in a
houseboat at Alleppey.
Craving for more information?
Read more on it here.
A fling with Adrenaline in Ladakh
Leh-Nubra Valley-Pangong Tso Lake-Leh
Imagine venturing into a mystical land with your better half on the back of a motorbike. Sounds hella romantic, doesn’t it? Well, it is!
From lush green meadows to the rugged cold mountain desert – you’ll bathe in the beauty of it all on this trip. And that’s just the beginning! You both will see monasteries, stupas and the beauty of this secluded land unfold in the best way possible. In addition to that, you will get to live in local houses, eat their cuisine, and learn about their beautiful lifestyle while venturing into one of the country’s most challenging terrain.
Kickstart your new life and make it memorable at one of the most
beautiful places on Earth. Come here for the whimsical beauty or only for the adventure and thrills, but do come here at least once!
1. Pamper your inner adventure junkie on a bike riding expedition along the Nubra Valley.
2. Camp in the wilderness and raft through the Zanskar River.
3. Marvel at the beauty and serenity of Pangong Tso Lake.
4. See a plethora of monasteries on your way and come closer to Buddhism.
Want to know more details?
Read about this itinerary in detail here or
simply request a quote right away!
A Royal Love Story in Rajasthan
Delhi-Mandawa-Bikaner Desert Camp-Jaisalmer-Bishnoi Village-Chandelao Garh- Bera- Udaipur-Jaipur-Rusirani-Agra.
There is a reason why Rajasthan continues to be at the top of Honeymooner’s bucket list – romance oozes out from every nook and cranny in this state.
If you want to woo your bae with luxury and treat them like the royalty they are, there is no better itinerary that you can get your hands on.
From visiting heritage sites to living in one, this affordable yet luxurious Rajasthan Honeymoon package includes handpicked resorts and experiences that will make your better half fall in love with you all over again!
This itinerary is ideal for couples who love luxury, privacy and a bit of history and culture. If you are among them, you need to see the highlights!
1. Visit Bollywood’s favourite Mandawa for its Frescos and Havelis.
2. Camp at the Thar desert in Swiss Tents. Go on camel safaris and enjoy the desert culture at its best.
3. See the golden city of Jaisalmer and marvel at the beauty it beholds.
4. Spend a day with the Bishnoi Tribe learning about their cultural trinkets.
5. Live in Chandelao’s Landowner’s Haveli. Learn the local craft of the villagers.
6. Go on a unique leopard safari and live in the boutique resort at the leopard capital of the world Bera.
7. Bask in the beauty of Rajasthani architecture at Udaipur and Jaipur.
8. End your trip with the romantic overdose of Taj Mahal.
detailed itinerary here; we are sure you will love it.
A South Indian Delight
Special moments of our lives need an extraordinary celebration!
If you and your better half are culture enthusiasts, we cannot think of a place better than South India for you guys. That’s why have we enlisted one of our personal favourite South India itineraries that will win you over.
Laden with misty mountains, beautiful valleys and the eternal charm of Dravidian style architecture, this South India itinerary is hands down a treat for the senses. It will romance you with its natural beauty, dazzle you with culinary feats and amaze with the charms of its impeccable culture.
1. Rewrite your love stories on the balmy beach of
2. Take blessings from numerous Hindu divinities at the many
ancient temples of India.
3. Let the quaint breezy beaches and the French colonies be your beckoning in
4. Visit Tanjore, a small town on the Pamban islands famous for its monolithic temples.
5. See the sun and the moon rising with your eternal soulmate across three water bodies at the last vantage point of India – Kanyakumari.
Are you craving for more details?
Here is everything else you need to know about this itinerary.
WILD LOVE IN INDIA’S WILDERNESS
There is nothing quite like an encounter with the wild.
Do you and your better half feel likewise? Then this is the honeymoon package for you.
Festooned with the best Jungle Safaris of the subcontinent, our wildlife India package will showcase the region’s best flora and fauna. Whether it is the Bengal Tiger you fancy or the bird watching experience on the back of a rickshaw that piques your interest, we will make that happen for both of you on this package.
Don’t overthink, read the highlights and book this trip right away for we are sure you will love what you read.
1. Make the growls and roars of the Indian wildcats music to your ears while you take a safari in some of the most mighty jungles of India.
2. Along with the magnificent Great Bengal Tiger, have the chance to see a white tiger in its natural habitat.
3. Discover numerous domestic and migratory birds while bird-watching on the backseat of the rickshaw at Bharatpur.
Book a trip now!
PS: Here is a
detailed itinerary in case you need to know a little more
A MESMERISING CAVE JAUNT IN INDIA
You have already taken a step forward in your lives together, why not make this moment more memorable by “taking a leap” with a thrilling and one-of-a-kind adventure. A romantic and unforgettable journey, hidden deep within the mystery of the underworld. Are you interested?
With the help of this luxury, cave itinerary takes a journey into pure bliss, where you will get to enjoy the company of your spouse without any hiccup and in the most nerve-wracking setting possible.
1. Kickstart your trip with the city of dreams Mumbai. Spend a wonderful evening walking by the marine drive and enjoying the city’s eternal romantic setting.
2. Marvel at the jaw-droppingly gorgeous Elephanta,
Ellora and Badami Caves.
3. See a plethora of Mughal structures in Aurangabad.
4. Follow the Nizam’s food trail in Hyderabad.
5. Experience the unreal landscape of
Hampi and go bouldering while you are in the area.
There is so much to unpack about this trip that we suggest you
give it a detail read if you are interested. Go on; it’s free!
A LAID-BACK LOVE SAGA IN KARNATAKA EXTENDED TO GOA
Imagine a romantic getaway lined with palm trees, sprawling coffee estates, sun-kissed beaches, Portuguese colonies, and the past echoing stories through the Indian heritage. Does that sound intriguing to you?
Then, this luxury vacation should be your number one choice on your honeymoon. Filled with southern India’s charms and breathtaking landscapes, this itinerary will change your benchmark of an ideal holiday for good.
With the right amount of adventure and peace, our luxury Karnataka getaway will win your heart. Read the highlights and let us know if you feel otherwise.
1. Enjoy the city charm of Bangalore. Vibe with its care-free mood and get hold of its fantastic nightlife.
2. Travel back in time at Mysore and Hampi. See the most beautiful creations of mankind in both intact and plundered form.
3. Pamper your inner nature lover at Coorg. Witness the many dreamy cascading waterfalls of the region.
4. Go on a jungle safari in the Western Ghats at Bhadra Wildlife Safari, Chikmagalur.
5. Unveil the secrets of the underworld at the beautiful caves of Badami.
6. Spend a romantic evening looking over the horizon at the very blissful Goa. See the many colonial architectural marvels while unwinding to crashing waves and swaying palms.
We hope we were able to give you unique itineraries that you’ll be interested in covering. If any of the itineraries mentioned above speak to you,
request a quote right away! Happy Honeymooning you all!