TOP RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGES FOR WINTERS
Winters are around the corner. It calls for two things, chilling cold weather and winter holidays. Wait! Have you made your winter holiday to do list yet? No? Then we know exactly what you need there, a trip to Rajasthan!
This winter season pamper yourself with a trip to Rajasthan. Make memories in the royal land with sights of magnificent palaces and forts. This state is drenched in regal charms and has an abundance of cultural tokens to present to its visitors.
Want to know about the best deals for the same? Then, here is everything you need. We have listed for you the top Rajasthan tour packages to turn your winter holiday into a royal treat. So, what are we waiting for?
MOST POPULAR RAJASTHAN TOURS IN WINTER
In winters when extreme cold weather spreads all across the world, Rajasthan welcomes tourists with a warm hug. Rajasthan trip in December accord travellers the most exotic assortment of India. It gives them culture bundled with splendid views and edifices. Do you too find this one of a kind experience intriguing? Then, here are the top tours you can choose from while planning a trip here.
- The chaos, the urban hues and numerous age-old structures, get lost in the enigma of life in Delhi.
- Witness the aura of the one and only Taj Mahal. Gasp in awe while gazing at it and many other structures from the Mughal Era in
- Give your Rajasthan adventure a kick start at the capital and pink city of India. Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal and City palace coming up!
- Experience what it is like to live like royalty in Jodhpur. Blow the blues away in the Blue City of Rajasthan.
- Find the tales of yesteryears in the absolute middle of nowhere in Jaisalmer. Camp on the Thar Desert and bask in the glory of its adjoining golden edifices.
- Add romance to your Rajasthan tour package in Venice of the East, Udaipur. Float on the waters of its interconnected lake system.
Why this trip?
- You’ll get the best of Rajasthan within a given time frame.
- It includes the most famous destinations of Rajasthan so that you do not miss anything.
- Covers a variety of travel themes. Adventure check, Culture check, forts and palaces a double check.
- Includes destinations with different topography. A desert, a hillock or even lakes, you have everything right at your disposal.
- Inculcates a wide spectrum of monuments.
Delhi to Rajasthan Adventure
- Let Delhi be your muse and guide to the bedazzling structures of Mughal Empire.
- Travel to the epitome of Love Taj Mahal and enjoy the sights of this spectacle.
- Turn your Delhi to Rajasthan Adventure pink at the pink city of Rajasthan. Add a plethora of forts and palaces to your Rajasthan tour packages in winters here.
- Paint the land in the colour of the sky in the blue city Jodhpur. Visit palaces and also live in one at this amazing travel destination.
- Add a pinch of tranquillity to your Rajasthan trip at the Lake City Udaipur. Furthermore, floating on Lake Pichola or cycle through the city to gasp in its awe.
Why take this trip?
- Extensive exploration with more number of days spent in each destination.
- Complete cultural immersion.
- Different cities, different types of architectural styles and too many palace jaunts to add to one’s travel journal.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE WITH RAJASTHAN WINTER PACKAGES
The Golden Triangle Trip
NEW DELHI-JAIPUR-AGRA-NEW DELHI
- Start your golden triangle trip with the timeless city where even the stones speak the stories of the past.
- Enjoy your time exploring the wonders of Mughal Era. Starting right from the splendid Red Fort, spend some time in the company of these edifices.
- Hop on a rickshaw to experiences the vibrancy of the local Bazaars here.
- Add a dash of pink to your itinerary. Massive forts, royal palaces and holy temples coming your way!
- Give a treat to your senses with the overload of sight, smell, colour and taste on the busy streets of Jaipur.
- Relish with the beautiful Rajputana structures. Furthermore, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Amber Fort will definitely leave you stunned.
- Add another chapter of royal history to your winter holiday in India. Crimson stone structures and absolute frenzy on the street; Agra will be a stunner on your travel journal.
- Taj Mahal, it’s just the name that does wonders. Nothing else to say.
WHY WINTER HOLIDAYS AT THESE TOP DESTINATIONS?
1. Jaipur- the pink beauty
Jaipur is the crowned king of all the tourist places in Rajasthan. In fact, it shines on the travel map of Rajasthan with its grandiosity and forever vibrant ambience.
This staple of every Rajasthan itinerary isn’t just about forts and palaces. In fact, in winters this pink city turns into a festival city with Magnetic Fields Festival. During this three day festivity, one can witness the plush culture of this estate. And, if not for the festival, Jaipur blooms with exotic flowers and nature’s bounty in the month of December, so, missing it will be a bummer.
And, while maybe you are in Jaipur for the shopping extravaganza, if you have a knack for reading, visiting this estate between December to January is a win-win. As during this time, Jaipur’s most auspicious literary festival takes place. Are these enough reasons to book your winter trip to Rajasthan? Yes? Then, request a quote, eh?
2. Jodhpur- an oasis in the desert
Painted in the rich tones of the colour blue, the mere sight of Jodhpur will brush the blues of your long hours of travelling away. It is an oasis in the middle of the desert sparkling on the foothill of a sandstone hillock.
The city brims with forts and palaces and personifies the splendour of the state’s rich past. In winters, this blue enigma shines with the Rajasthan International Folk Festival, Desert Kite Festival, Marwar Festival and many others to keep the spirit of its vibrant heritage alive.
Add these places to your Rajasthan tour packages like right now:
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Jaswant Thada
- Maha Mandir
- Udai Mandir
3. Jaisalmer- Gold baby!
The heart of Thar, the land of wonders and the golden city of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is everything magical. This exuberant city lives inside a World Heritage Site, giving the world the taste of the regalness that the state once possessed.
There are Havelis, museums and grand forts to render a once in a lifetime experience. And, if you have a thing for paranormal activities, then it has a ghost village within its vast boundaries too to cater to those needs.
Jaisalmer in winters is at its very best.
The camel safaris are on full throttle, the heat of the Thar Desert is manageable, there are festivities all around and people turn out in huge numbers to see and experience this spectacle.
Top things to do in Jaisalmer in December are:
- Visiting the Sonar Quila
- Camping in the Thar Desert
- Visit the Ghost villages
- Witness the aura of Patwon-Ki-Haveli
- Pokhran Fort
4. UDAIPUR- Redefine romance!
Popularly known as the city of lakes, Udaipur is one sparkling charm of the treasure trove of Rajasthan. With an interconnected lake system, the second largest artificial lake of Asia and a wall structure second to The Great Wall of China, the aura of this Venice of the East is impalpable on the travel map of Rajasthan.
Udaipur shines bright with nature’s bounty in the winter months. Due to the recent showers of monsoon, the lakes are full, and the adjoining Aravalli hill is laden with greenery.
Winters also bring to Udaipur a 10 day-long festival dedicated to artisans called the Shilpgram Utsav. We think these are enough reasons for adding this destination to your Rajasthan tour packages.
Top places to visit:
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola
- Lake Palace
- Saheliyon Ki Bari
- City Palace
5. Mandawa- painting and more!
A roll call for all the art lovers, history seekers and culture buffs!
Don’t go by the size, this small but royal town in Rajasthan has a lot to offer to the world.
Mandawa is an open art gallery. Dotted with mansions and splendid palaces, this town is the perfect hotspot for anyone who loves the hues of rural tourism.
In winters, Mandawa is flooded with tourists making it a hub for making new friends and gathering unique experiences. There are festivities going all around the town and the sight of lit of bazaar becomes no less than a spectacle here.
Top places to visit:
- Badalgarh Fort
6. Bikaner- intricacy level superlative!
Bikaner is a spiritual haven, less dominated by tourists and much influenced by Rajasthan’s golden past. It is the heart of Thar and the camel capital with the best riding camels in the country. This lazy desert town lives with the ethos of its past and is home to multiple forts, palaces and temples.
The ambience of Bikaner is quite different from all the other tourist destinations of Rajasthan. There are camels walking freely on the road and people dressed up in traditional attires embracing their vibrant culture.
In winters, Bikaner’s enchanted Havelis are covered in fog. Winters also bring to Bikaner the festive season in the form of the Camel Festival of Rajasthan. During this time, in addition to all the wonders of this dust-swirling town, you can enjoy rural sports, presentations and some cultural fresco, which is quite a deal on any Rajasthan tour packages.
Places to visit in Bikaner:
- Junagarh Fort
- Bhandasar Temple
- Lakshminath Temple
- Karni Mata Temple
Pushkar is a destination intertwined in spirituality and adventure. It is the pit-stop for a world-class desert safari that comes with the perks of holy showers at 52 Ghats. Whether you believe in God or not, Pushkar binds you to its lands with awe-gasping tales and mythological fables.
Etch into your memory the bedazzling spirituality that this town beholds.
Nestled amid a hillock Pushkar wins the heart of every nature lover. During winters with the dew and mist, the topography of this destination shines, leaving every travel-loving heart gratified. Imagine a bright sunny day, mystic views all amidst the company of cold breezes, sounds like heaven on earth to us, what about you?
Winters in Pushkar mark the onset of its very famous Pushkar Camel Festival. This is a 5-day long annual festival that brings to tourists the concoction of art, culture and age-old customs. Don’t miss it for the world.
Top places to visit:
- Pushkar Lake
- Brahma Temple
- Savitri Temple
- Man Mahal
- Pushkar Palace
WHY VISIT RAJASTHAN DURING WINTER SEASON?
Well, why not? Rajasthan is a paradise in winter. Cool breezes brushing on your faces accompanied by the warmth of the winter sun and festivities taking place in full swing. If this is not the best time to visit Rajasthan, we wonder which is.
Weather: In winters, Rajasthan becomes the playground for travellers across the globe. During this time of the year, the weather compliments the regal charms that the state possesses and the experience become even more exhilarating. Rekindling with the echoes of the past becomes easier during this time of the year as you can explore day and night, which is not possible in summers due to the scorching heat
Festivals: The festivals of Rajasthan come to life during the winter season. If you happen to plan your travel anytime during this time you will experience a plethora of festivities taking place in various parts of this plush estate. Some of the top festivals are:
- Camel Festival
- Shilpgram Utsav
- Pushkar Camel Fair
- Rajasthan International Folk Festival
Fire and ice: Enjoying the heat of a tropical destination with the tang of cold winds is everything on a tour. Well, Rajasthan renders you the same concoction in winters with warm days and cold nights. So, no more packing bulky luggage for holidays in December. Because unlike other destinations, in Rajasthan just a jacket will do during the cold months of winter.
Nature’s bounty: The onset of winters takes place after bidding adieu to the monsoon. So, nature is at its very best during these months due to the recent showers.
Rajasthan in one way or the other is a wonderful destination for every travel buff. Do include it on your travel bucket list for winters. For everything else, ping us whenever you want.