March 26, 2023
Classic Rajasthan Tour To India
- 10 Nights/11 Days
- Min Group Size : 2
- Wifi Available
- Min Age : Any
- Pickup : Airport
About The Tour
“The Fascinating circle of Five”
India for its opulent culture and an even richer history is bound to be on your travel bucket list. You cannot even deny when we point that out, now can you?
Time and again The Golden Bird has kept its promise to be the ultimate alchemist when it comes to its history.
The five splendid cities namely – Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur have been the talk of the travelers worldwide.
Shining in the northwestern part of the country these cities luxuriate with an incredible connection through the best of road and air networks.
There’s no end to the surprises and the vibrancy that these cities hold for you. Brace yourselves for a journey through time and royalty.
- Delhi being the capital of the country speaks of endless stories of past. The seemingly timeless city will leave you stunned!
- The splendid Mughal architecture of The Red Fort, The Qutub Minar, The Jama Mosque is adorned with the richness of the past and the royalty. The Bahai architecture of the Lotus temple is sure to baffle you with its virginal white aura.
- Agra, the royal kingdom of past in Uttar Pradesh shines with the royal history. Abode to honey-hued forts and palaces, this pretty city is an enigma.
- The Taj Mahal (name’s enough) will take you for a ride through irrevocable love and the promise of romance.
- The radiant local Bazaar and the plethora of colors that will smack you right on your face will definitely make you ready for an unforgettable story of retail therapy.
- The Agra Fort and the tuk-tuk ride around the land of kings and palaces, Fatehpur – Sikri are going to etch into your memories for a lifetime.
- The grandeur of “the pink city” of Jaipur reflects in the massive forts, royal palaces, holy temples and the pink that is one happy color which you cannot miss.
- Lanes and streets that are a sensory overload of sight, smell, colour, and taste will give you the truest Indian experience.
- The soul inspiring architectural wonder of The Hawa Mahal, The City Palace and the timeless captivity of the Amer Fort will cage you and never let you leave.
- Jodhpur, the “blue city” is a promising destination for the travelers. The Sun city is vividly mesmerizing.
- The medieval city with its numerous alleyways and stunning sandstone houses leaves an everlasting state of trance in traveler’s mind.
- The Mehrangarh Fort, enthralling Umaid Bhawan Palace, and ethereal Jaswant Thada will make you want to capture it all at once.
- The Aqua number – Udaipur is one mesmerizing city surrounded by Aravalli Hills. Do you have a thirst for scenic beauties belonging to the royalty of the past? You’ve come to the right place.
- The stunning palace turned hotel- The Lake Palace, the City Palace and the high gardens of Sahelio Ki Bari are going to steal your breath away.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 - Welcome to the land of golden history!+
We’ll be welcoming you to incredible India at the Delhi Airport and our private chauffeur will take you to the hotel for your warm and cozy stay. Breathe in the fresh Indian air and relax for the adventure has just begun. The evening will be all yours for a walk in the city.
Day 2 - Visit Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Mosque and Lotus temple+
1. THE RED FORT
Time travel, eh? The Red Fort will take you for one. The red sandstone home to the Mughal emperor reeks of history so emotional that’ll bring you to tears. Wars, deaths, and love – you’ll come across everything.
2. RED FORT – The Fiery Red Enigma
Loaded with ample of history this lofty fort is one historical wonder in itself. Our efficient travel guide will take you through the insides of this stunning Mughal architecture.
3. JAMA MOSQUE ( Jama Masjid) – A Sacred hideout in the arms of Allah
Built in the 17th century, Jama Mosque is one stunning example of holy Islamic architecture. It reflects undying faith in every part of its sandstone and white marble element.
4. LOTUS TEMPLE – ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL!
Checking off a destination from your list all the while strolling in the gardens and relaxing like nothing. Wouldn’t that be an awesome combo? We bring you just that! Lotus Temple is a Bahai temple standing proudly since 40 years in the shape of a magnificent lotus flower.
Day 3 - Enroute Agra. Visiting Taj Mahal+
You’ll be on your way to unfolding even better adventure. From current capital of India, Delhi to former Mughal capital, Agra you’ll be making new memories. Get ready to be mesmerized by the forever gorgeous and forever breathtaking epitome of ultimate love. – The Taj Mahal.
Day 4 - Visiting the Agra Fort and heading to Jaipur. Visiting Fatehpur Sikri on the way+
1. The Agra Fort – Home to the conquerors
Up for an unforgettable time travel? Lying in the banks of river Yamuna, the lofty, yet elegant Agra Fort will take you for one.
2. Fatehpur Sikri – The land of Phantoms
From Agra to the land of phantoms, Fatehpur Sikri, you’ll be made to experience the beauty of another impeccable Mughal Architecture. The shrine of Sheikh Moinuddin Chishti and the huge Buland Darwaza are the prime attractions of the place. Definitely not to miss out on! After this incredible experience, we’ll now be en route the Pink City – Jaipur
Day 5 - Visiting Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Amer fort. Dinner at Chokhi Dhani+
1. Hawal Mahal – An absolute windy affair
You’ll be headed to the very center of the city towards a pink-hued architectural marvel – The Hawa Mahal. And if its beauty isn’t enough to leave your mouths open then we bet its five-storied zenith touching height will do the job.
2. The City Palace – Royalty in Millennial Times
Your next stop will be the home to present day royalty. Well, It is a grand complex of courtyards, gardens, and palaces. Reeking of beauty from every nook and corner of its exquisite blend of Rajasthani and Mughal Architecture.
3. Amer Fort – Indo Mughal Marvel
The perfect blend of Indian and Mughal architecture here will definitely never fail to surprise you. Perfectly reflecting the truth of massive opulence of the Maharajas of the old times this fort is one to include in your bucket list without fail.
4. Choki Dhani – “PADHARO MHARE DESH”
The evening will be yours to pamper your tummies. We’ll be taking you to be greeted with our very traditional way. Pick some lip-smacking traditional Indian food to go with it. Aren’t you one happy little baby now? Well, the evening perks do not end there! Sway to the traditional Rajasthani Music in one incredible authentic ambiance.
Day 6 - Travel Jodhpur+
From pink to blue, we make your journey merrier. Confused? Get ready to hop on the wheels for your very own blue city, Jodhpur awaits you!
Day 7 - Visiting Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan And Jaswant Thada+
1. Mehrangarh Fort – Bollywood awesomeness
We are sure you must have somewhere somehow come across a huge fort with crazy ramparts and massive terraces on your television screens. This is it. We’ll take you to this iconic fort perched at the very top of the Aravalli Hills.
2. Umaid Bhawan – A Royal Combo
The alleged last built royal palace of India is quintessential in its own way. The spellbinding beauty of this palace has been attracting travelers since forever. No, it doesn’t even end there.
It has a super crazy vintage car Museum for all the vintage lovers and automobile fanatics.
3. Jaswant Thada- The white wonder
Imagine the scenario where you’re walking down the aisle of some heritage building and the traditional music artists are giving you company through their incredible music. Looks pretty?
Well, let us have the luxury to make this into a reality in serene virginal white Jaswant Thada.
Day 8 - Enroute Udaipur+
Pack your bags for we’re nearing the end of this amazing journey. Our last stop will be the magnificent Udaipur City. Enjoy the roads.
Day 9 - Visiting City Palace and Lake Palace+
1. The City Palace – A Fairytale
Being the perfect amalgam of Rajasthani, European, Chinese and Mughal architecture the City Palace is one true pit stop to marvel at the soul-satisfying mural paintings and intricately carved mirrors.
2. The Lake Palace – An Aqua miracle
You’ll have seen many palaces by now but a palace on water is something that’s going to sound unbelievable to you unless we show you just that! A royal palace turned a high-end hotel by the Taj group of hotels makes one massive and incredibly beautiful Lake Palace.
Day 10 - Visiting Sahelio ki Bari and shopping+
Famous for being called the courtyard of the maidens, Sahelio ki bari is a quintessential amalgam of art and science. The garden laden with elephant-shaped fountains, the lotus pools, and the surreal white marble made pavilions speaks enormously of art. It has a Vigyan Kendra or a Science Center to calm down the little scientists inside all you. Time to pamper yourself, people.
Come on, take the rest of the day for you all deserve a huge haul for being the perfect guests. Go about shopping the best of India.
Day 11 - Time to bid adieu.+
You’ll be flying all the way from Udaipur International Airport. We hope we made your stay fun, comfortable and unforgettable. Leave behind a piece of your heart for us to cherish
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 10 nights with bed & breakfast only
- English speaking guide as per the itinerary at the Time of Sightseeing
- Entrances to the monuments.
- An English speaking local guide during the sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- Assistance on arrival and departure points.
- 01 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Chokhi Dhani dinner in Jaipur
- Meals Not Mentioned In the Itinerary
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance and medi-claim.
- Expenses incurred during the emergency situation or evacuation.
- Any airfares, International or Domestic.
- Any unspecified, optional and suggested activities.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc
- Any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Leading To an Increase in Surface Transport
- Any thing, which is not mentioned in the list of inclusions.