Delhi To Rajasthan Adventure
Classic Rajasthan Tour To India
10 Nights/11 Days
Min Age : Any
Min Group Size : 2
Pickup : Airport
About The Tour
“The Fascinating circle of Five”
India for its opulent culture and an even richer history is bound to be on your travel bucket list. You cannot even deny when we point that out, now can you?
Time and again The Golden Bird has kept its promise to be the ultimate alchemist when it comes to its history.
The five splendid cities namely – Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur have been the talk of the travelers worldwide.
Shining in the northwestern part of the country these cities luxuriate with an incredible connection through the best of road and air networks.
There’s no end to the surprises and the vibrancy that these cities hold for you. Brace yourselves for a journey through time and royalty.
Tour Plan in Brief
- Day 1: Welcome to the land of golden history!
- Day 2: Visit Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Mosque and Lotus temple
- Day 3: Enroute Agra. Visiting Taj Mahal
- Day 4: Visiting the Agra Fort and heading to Jaipur. Visiting Fatehpur Sikri on the way
- Day 5: Visiting Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Amer fort. Dinner at Chokhi Dhani
- Day 6: Travel Jodhpur
- Day 7: Visiting Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan And Jaswant Thada
- Day 8: Enroute Udaipur
- Day 9: Visiting City Palace and Lake Palace
- Day 10: Visiting Sahelio ki Bari and shopping
- Day 11: Time to bid adieu.
- Delhi being the capital of the country speaks of endless stories of past. The seemingly timeless city will leave you stunned!
- The splendid Mughal architecture of The Red Fort, The Qutub Minar, The Jama Mosque is adorned with the richness of the past and the royalty. The Bahai architecture of the Lotus temple is sure to baffle you with its virginal white aura.
- Agra, the royal kingdom of past in Uttar Pradesh shines with the royal history. Abode to honey-hued forts and palaces, this pretty city is an enigma.
- The Taj Mahal (name’s enough) will take you for a ride through irrevocable love and the promise of romance.
- The radiant local Bazaar and the plethora of colors that will smack you right on your face will definitely make you ready for an unforgettable story of retail therapy.
- The Agra Fort and the tuk-tuk ride around the land of kings and palaces, Fatehpur – Sikri are going to etch into your memories for a lifetime.
- The grandeur of “the pink city” of Jaipur reflects in the massive forts, royal palaces, holy temples and the pink that is one happy color which you cannot miss.
- Lanes and streets that are a sensory overload of sight, smell, colour, and taste will give you the truest Indian experience.
- The soul inspiring architectural wonder of The Hawa Mahal, The City Palace and the timeless captivity of the Amer Fort will cage you and never let you leave.
- Jodhpur, the “blue city” is a promising destination for the travelers. The Sun city is vividly mesmerizing.
- The medieval city with its numerous alleyways and stunning sandstone houses leaves an everlasting state of trance in traveler’s mind.
- The Mehrangarh Fort, enthralling Umaid Bhawan Palace, and ethereal Jaswant Thada will make you want to capture it all at once.
- The Aqua number – Udaipur is one mesmerizing city surrounded by Aravalli Hills. Do you have a thirst for scenic beauties belonging to the royalty of the past? You’ve come to the right place.
- The stunning palace turned hotel- The Lake Palace, the City Palace and the high gardens of Sahelio Ki Bari are going to steal your breath away.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 10 nights with bed & breakfast only
- English speaking guide as per the itinerary at the Time of Sightseeing
- Entrances to the monuments.
- An English speaking local guide during the sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- 01 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Assistance on arrival and departure points.
- Choki Dhani dinner in Jaipur
- Meals Not Mentioned In the Itinerary
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance and medical-claim.
- Expenses incurred during the emergency situation or evacuation.
- Any airfares, International or Domestic.
- Any unspecified, optional and suggested activities.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc
- Any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Leading To an Increase in Surface Transport
- Any thing, which is not mentioned in the list of inclusions.
DepartureArrival at Delhi Airport
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light