TRIED AND TESTED: BEST INDIA TOURS
Travelling to a new country is no less than a roller coaster ride.
There are ups of exploring facets of an entirely different world and the downs of getting overwhelmed by the cultural contrast.
Amid this sea of emotions that surround you while planning a holiday, what if you get the surety that no matter what, it’s going to be a blast? Won’t it be relieving and to say the least liberating?
That’s why we have compiled for you a list of tried and tested best India tours for a head start in case you’ve got yourself confused.
These trips have been tested and approved by our clients that are happy to share this information with our readers.
Here are some travel snippets on tried and tested India trips. We hope you enjoy this read!
GOLDEN TRIANGLE WITH KERALA
No of days: 15
Golden Triangle with Kerala is a trip for anyone who wants to capture the essence of India on a challenging trip.
It takes you to two wonderlands, entirely different from one another, basking in the glory of their respective cultures.
There is a shift of culture, people, values and even languages as you move to and fro these estates.
Our client Dietmar Zirzow wanted this magic on his India travel itinerary.
According to him the Golden triangle with Kerala trip at TGIR did the needful for him and his family. It showed them the cultural contrast they wanted to experience and acquainted them with marvels like The Taj Mahal, Alleppey houseboats and Gateway of India.
Dietmar describes his trip as “ecstatic”. Moreover, talking about his experiences with TGIR, he mentions, “TGIR supported us and organized everything as desired. Their friendliness and flexibility made our trip very smooth.”
Our other esteemed client Hala Darrouj summarizes her trip as “very rich and enjoyable.” In conversation with us, she talks about how her trip turned out into one big knowledge fest. Appreciating the TGIR team, she further adds, “We got attention, care and outstanding services with drivers and tour guide accompanying us at all the places we visited.”
Highlights of this trip:
- Enjoy the cultured capital of India- Delhi. Visit timeless monuments like Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and Jama Masjid.
- Moreover, witness the aura of the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort in Agra.
- Dye your heart in the royal shades at Hawa Mahal in Jaipur.
- Bask in the aroma of tea leaves while riding an elephant in Munnar.
- Redefine peace on the houseboats of Alleppey.
- Write your jungle book at Thekkady. Take numerous treks and visit Periyar National Park.
- Turn your blues away on the beaches of Kovalam.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE INDIA TRIP
New Delhi- -Jaipur -Agra
No of days: 08
Golden triangle trip is the Holy Grail for every traveller that’s visiting India for the very first time. It is a timeless itinerary that works for travellers all year long and people of every age group.
This trip showcases the best of India in a nutshell and puts forward a quick yet effective travel plan that is loved and cherished.
The Golden Triangle trip from our travel experts involves a well rounded and detailed itinerary that leaves no stone unturned in defining India for our guests.
For our client Andrea Braunsdorf, this experience was no less than a treat. That’s because she always desired to plan her version of a 10 day India trip sprinkled around the golden triangle tour.
According to Andrea from Germany her trip “felt like a royal travel” as it revolved around architectural marvels like the Taj Mahal, Amer Fort and Hawa Mahal.
When asked about the services, she replied, “Everything was carefully planned to keep mind the intent of our travel. With our group of nine people, we were provided with a very comfortable mini passenger van. TGIR ensured that we were getting to each location safely. They provided us with amenities like water, newspaper (English) and also WIFI connection on the bus while travelling, which was very helpful”
Highlights of this trip:
- Unlike every other India trip, this one focuses entirely on the wonderful trio- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- On this trip, savour the splendid Mughal architecture at Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Jama Mosque.
- Visit the bedazzling bazaars and hop on the traditional cycle rickshaw for a mini adventure
- Witness the grandeur of Jaipur that lies in the massive forts, royal palaces, and holy temples. In the gist of which, enjoy the sights of Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, and City Palace.
- In Agra, Taj Mahal will take you on a journey through timeless love. Meanwhile, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri will be the window to Mughal India for you.
RURAL RAJASTHAN TOUR
No of days: 10
Rajasthan adventure is another guided India trip that is very famous among travellers.
It covers both; the royal grounds of India that still breathes in the country’s rich past and the villages of this region.
This trip is the perfect way to travel Rajasthan. Our client, Paula Polka from the USA took this tour and had an amazing family vacation with her children and husband.
She writes, “Karan and his team created the most wonderful 10 day trip to India for us.”
Paula’s travel story began in Udaipur – the land of lakes. It was here that she along with her family toured the City palace and all the other marvels Udaipur has rolled up its sleeves.
However, it wasn’t until Bera that the real adventure of her trip unfolded.
Talking about which, she said, “Bera was beautiful. If you look past the luxuries of a 5-star hotel, living in Castle Bera’s beautifully restored 200-year-old building was a treat”
Paula mentions how her children had the best time spotting wildlife in the arid wilderness of Bera. She even said that “the leopard safari in Bera was truly incredible.
This itinerary later took her to Jaipur and Agra for a little walk in the past.
And while summarizing her experience she said, “TGIR provided a true concierge 24/7 which for us being in a foreign place made everything so extremely smooth. Nothing was overlooked and guides, hotels and especially our driver Kamlender were all great!!!”
Highlights of this trip:
- Basking in the glory of the white city of Rajasthan. Exploring the ivory palaces and lakes that cover most of the city.
- Enjoying living like royalty in a royal household in Bera. Enjoying Leopard spotting, crocodile spotting, and bird watching and village tours.
- Rejoicing in the opulence of the pink city of Jaipur. Visiting Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort and Local Bazaars.
- Turning to the chaotic lifestyle of Agra. Exploring Taj Mahal and Agra Fort on a tuk-tuk.
BEST OF KERALA TOUR
No of days: 9
South India is the land of enchantments.
It’s one such destination that brims with age-old customs, traditions and laden one with the knowledge of ancient living.
This region of India is famous for its nature’s bounty and the lifestyle that revolves around it.
Our esteemed guest Vigaile talks about how her South India trip was a visual treat.
The narrative of her travels in South India revolves around how local expertise made a huge difference during her travels.
According to her, “It makes a lot of difference when a trip is organized by an experienced local person who knows the cultural nuances of Incredible India so well!”.
She further adds, “I lived in India myself for several years and can assure you that it is very difficult to find a trustworthy trip organizer, hence was lucky to have met Karan!”
Another client Bianca Nana shares her travel story to Kerala. For her, the trip was a success as she was able to take back home a lot of cultural tokens.
She also mentions that travelling with kids less than age 5 comes with a lot of hassles but her South India trip was as smooth as one can imagine.
She thanked the team for booking luxurious and super comfortable hotels and planning a well-arranged itinerary for them.
One of our esteemed guests Andrea Schmidt from Germany mentions she was skeptical at first going with a new company.
However, her worries flew away as soon she landed in India because of the top-notch service TGIR offered right from the beginning.
In conversation with us, she said, “We had a beautiful trip of 7 nights and 8 days of Kerala covering Kochi, Alleppey, Thekkady, Kovalam, Munnar.” She further added, “The sightseeing of Kochi, local kathakali show and the beautiful backwaters ofAlleppey! It was a dream trip for us.”
Highlights of this trip:
- With the ocean on one side and the high Western Ghats on the other, Kochi/Cochin will be a delight to encounter.
- Visiting Bolgatty and Vypeen Islands, Kodanad Elephant Training Center and Hill Palace Museum.
- Rejoicing in the beauty of Munnar’s Rose Garden and Anamudi Peak.
- Spending a peaceful day on Alleppey houseboats. This experience will include, self-pampering Spa sessions, basking in the grandeur of the beautiful nature and endless rows of gorgeous palm trees.
- Exploring Thekkady”s wildlife at Periyar. Soothing walks in nature’s lap, birdwatching and rekindling with your inner wilding await.
- Redefine bliss at the beaches of Kovalam. From aquariums to mystical lighthouses, there will be so much for you to explore.
No. of days: 14
There is no other country on the planet that etches into your memory like India. And, trips like Rajasthan Adventure concrete this opinion.
This trip is all about self-pampering and relishing the marvels commissioned by the rulers of yesteryears.
Our client Daniela Hinrichs mentions that she cherishes her Rajasthan Adventure memories every day. According to her, the trip was a win as she felt “comfortable, safe and happy” while exploring this alien land.
She was happy that Rajasthan adventure took her to places she wouldn’t have travelled otherwise.
According to her cycling around Udaipur, staying in Jaisalmer Desert Camps and riding a camel in Bikaner were the highlights of her trip.
When asked about the services, she replied, “TGIR is a professional tour operator company in India you can rely upon without any single doubt or qualms!”
Highlights of this trip:
- Delhi the capital of the country will render a visual treat in the form of the Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. There are echoes of the past here, listen to them carefully.
- Agra will adorn your travel with more Mughal hues. The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah and the Buland Darwaza at Fatehpur Sikri will help you sink in the magic that the rulers wanted to create for their dynasty.
- Jaipur will come to you like a breeze of fresh air with its Indian architectural styles and cultural facets. The splendid Hawa Mahal, the city palace and the ever so popular Amer fort of Jaipur will leave you stunned with their opulent entourage.
- Bikaner will bring to you Junagarh Fort, Gajner Palace, and Narendra Bhawan that’ll add more accolades to your already winning trip.
- Jodhpur will acquaint you with the ever so popular Mehrangarh Fort. It will bring to you the peaceful and royal Umaid Bhawan Palace and the Ivory white Jaswant Thada. Bask in their glory, eh?
- Paint your itinerary in gold at Jaisalmer. The honey-hued sandstone camouflaging the city will be your companion here.
- Travel a little on the outskirts of Jaisalmer and rejoice in the beauty of the ever so wonderful Sam Sand dunes. Sleep under the starry sky and enjoy your time in Swiss Tents.
- Udaipur will be “the Venice of the East”. Here, City Palace, Sahelio ki Bari and Jagdish temple will show you why Udaipur is famous as the ivory enchantress of Rajasthan.