Terms of Service
The Grand Indian Route, is a trustworthy and legally registered company under the laws of India. Below are our terms and conditions for bookings.
For Tour Booking
1. To secure place, 50% down payment is required to make in advance as per the company policy.
2. 80% - If more than eight weeks prior to arrival date.
3. 100% – If less than eight weeks prior to arrival date.
LAST MINUTE BOOKING
We accept your last minute booking with 100% payment (07 days prior to tour starting date).
1. No refund will be made for 40% deposit amount in case of cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
2. Having paid full amount of any trip, you’re entitled to incur refund in case if you want to cancel your trip. Still, cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you’re imposed cancellation charge as advised below: -
- 50 days or more deposit retained
- 40 - 45 days before departure 50%
- 29 - 39 days before departure 75%
- 01 - 28 days before departure 100%
No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
If The Grand Indian Route cancels your trip thanks to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we would be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar standard. Even if this doesn’t fit your personal interest, all money paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
A tour / trek guide who represents The Grand Indian Route deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS
On any account, we’re not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belonging to you even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. That means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk at the times.
PAPERS AND DOCUMENTS
All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We’re not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.
RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY
Your safety and enjoyment is our prime concern. We therefore carry out our responsibility honestly & sincerely to ensure your holiday trouble–free as well as you have desired. Nevertheless, unless stated otherwise, trip may be change under uncertain and inherent circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents etc. Any extra cost incurring there is your personal responsibility and should be borne on the spot.
To make alterations of any trek / tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You’re advised to stay in touch with us thus. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather etc.
You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident, trip cancellation etc. This is bly suggested to all our esteemed clients.