Jodhpur Village Safari
Jodhpur is a picturesque Rajasthani city which is very popular with tourists around the globe.
The secret of Jodhpur’s popularity lies in its vibrant and diversified culture that hits home with every travel loving soul.
But do you know that its many neighboring villages inspire the culture of this city? A round trip to these villages will make you fall in love with the city even more.
That’s why we bring to you the ultimate Jodhpur Village Safari.
A tour that will help you understand Jodhpur’s ethos fully and completely.
It is a journey that will take you off the tourist trail and deep into the heartland of rural Rajasthan.
On this trip, not only will you be able to understand Jodhpur more intimately but will also learn more about its intricate art and craft.
So, why wait? Hop in this info-wagon to know what all you can do on this safari.
Hey! In case you want to cover this safari on a Rajasthan Tour, request a quote here.
We promise that in no time, our representatives will help you plan your customized itinerary. Give it a try now!
Highlights of Jodhpur Village Safari
- Meet the staunch worshippers of nature at Bishnoi Village.
- Try your hands at the potter’s wheel in Singhasini Village.
- Take the Guda Nature walk to spot a plethora of birds and animals.
- See the process of block printing in Kankani Village.
- Visit the land of magical carpets at Salawas Village.
- Enjoy a homestay in Salawas.
- Be a part of the community-based tourism in Chandelao Village.
Now that you are well acquainted with the safari plan let’s discuss each aspect of this safari in detail!