Ladakh Tour To India
Ladakh Tour – Venture Into A Mystical Land
Leh-Nubra Valley-Pangong Lake-Leh
5 Nights/6 Days
About The Tour
India beckons you to a travel that will be etched into your memories for a lifetime. The Ladakh tour will be your awakening on so many levels.
From lush green meadows to rugged and massive mountains – you’ll bathe in the beauty of all. Walk through the cold desert or bike your way to the highest motorable pass in the world.
And that’s just the beginning of an adventure’s craving to be unfolded. Bring out the peacemaker in you while you chant your way through the holy monasteries.
Meet the local people and get a true home away from home experience in the land of Lamas and stews.
You may even get invited by someone to have a taste of truly authentic and scrumptious Ladakhi cuisine. We can see your mouth watering.
Intrigued? Well, your Ladakh tour has just begun. Grab your rucksacks and fill up your water bottles because you’re surely going to need them.
Tour Plan in Brief
- Day 1: Arrival at Leh Airport
- Day 2: Visiting Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Sangam, and Gurudwara Pathar Saheb
- Day 3: Visiting Nubra Valley. Enroute Khardungla
- Day 4: Covering villages near Nubra Valley. En route to Leh.
- Day 5: Visiting Pangong Lake. A Day Excursion
- Day 6: Tour Ends. Fly off to the next destination
- Saunter in the silence of the Shanti stupa and chill in the vibes of Sangam valley. While you’re at it, don’t forget to treat yourself to the royal ruins of Leh Palace and the holy blessings of Gurudwara Pather Sahib on your Ladakh tour.
- Walk or run or maybe sprint in the cold desert of Nubra Valley. Take a camel ride or pamper yourself to a steaming hot pile of delicious Tibetan delicacies.
- Get entitled to the luxury of having set foot on the world’s highest motorable pass in Khardungla. We caught your attention, didn’t we?
- Get a true Bollywood experience amidst the picturesque backdrop of serene and stunning Pangong Lake. Yep, you’re in for an unforgettable journey to a mountain life packed with little reasons to smile. A pocketful of sunshine, peeps,
- Get to interact with local people and be charmed with the local legends and stories. Drink in from the roots of Buddhist culture and traditions. Sounds fun?
- Accommodation on Double Room Sharing Basis
- Breakfast in Leh
- Breakfast and Dinner at Nubra Valley
- Sightseeing and the transfers as per the itinerary on Private Basis (Vehicle used – Toyota Innova)
- Services of the Expert Driver serving as the local guide
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra
- Inner line permits
- Restricted area permits
- Meals Not Mentioned In the Itinerary
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket
- Camera fees
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as tips, telephone bills, laundry, etc.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance and mediclaim.
- Expenses incurred during the emergency situation or evacuation.
- Any airfares, International or Domestic.
- Any unspecified, optional, and suggested activities.
- Anything, which is not mentioned in the list of inclusions.