March 26, 2023
Ladakh Tour - Venture Into A Mystical Land
Leh-Nubra Valley-Pangong Lake-Leh
- 5 Nights/6 Days
About The Tour
India beckons you to a travel that will be etched into your memories for a lifetime. Ladakh tour will be your awakening on so many levels.
From lush green meadows to rugged and massive mountains – you’ll bathe in the beauty of all. Walk through the cold desert or bike your way to the highest motorable pass in the world.
And that’s just the beginning of an adventures craving to be unfolded. Bring out the peacemaker in you while you chant your way through the holy monasteries.
Meet the local people and get a true home away from home experience in the land of Lamas and stews.
You may even get invited by someone to have a taste of truly authentic and scrumptious Ladakhi cuisine. We can see your mouth watering.
Intrigued? Well, your Ladakh tour has just begun. Grab your rucksacks and fill up your water bottles because you’re sure going to need them.
- Saunter in the silence of the Shanti stupa and chill in the vibes of Sangam valley. While you’re at it, don’t forget to treat yourself to the royal ruins of Leh palace and the holy blessings of Gurudwara Pather Sahib on your Ladakh tour.
- Walk or run or maybe sprint in the cold desert of Nubra Valley. Take a camel ride or pamper yourself to a steaming hot pile of delicious Tibetan delicacies.
- Get entitled to the luxury of having set foot on the world’s highest motorable pass in Khardungla. We caught your attention, didn’t we?
- Get a true Bollywood experience amidst the picturesque backdrop of serene and stunning Pangong lake. Yep, you’re in for an unforgettable journey to a mountain life packed with little reasons to smile. A pocketful of sunshine, peeps,
- Get to interact with local people and be charmed with the local legends and stories. Drink in from the roots of Buddhist culture and traditions. Sounds fun?
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival at Leh Airport+
We’ll welcome you to the Leh airport and our private chauffeurs will escort you to the hotel. We aim at making this trip a comfortable and memorable one at that.
Day 2 - Visiting Shanti Stupa, Leh palace, Sangam and Gurudwara Pathar Saheb+
1. SHANTI STUPA
Get ready to take in with your eyes the entire spectacular panoramic view of Leh from the premises of peaceful and iconic Shanti Stupa. Meditate to align your chakras and chant some holy mantras for positivity. Exciting much? Well, the day has just begun.
2. LEH PALACE
You’ll be heading on to witness royalty in the ruins of Leh palace. The stunning Tibetan architecture reeking of elegance and culture is a sure shot way to take you back in the time. You’ll be enchanted with the aura that surrounds the palace. Grab your cameras. They are in for an adventure.
Time to sit back and relax. We’ll be taking you to see a wonder with your own eyes. The Sangam valley will sweep you off of your feet. Sit at the top of a hill, chill and watch the different colors of water at the confluence of river Indus and Zanskar.
4. GURUDWARA PATHAR SAHIB
While you wrap up for the day, you’ll be heading to the last stop of your travel. Brace yourself for a yet amazing legend of Guru Nanak. Gurudwara Patthar Sahib in Leh will fill you with stories of how Guru Nanak won over a demon at the very site. The temple signifies victory of good over evil. Amaze yourself and bask in the beauty of this edifice maintained by the Indian Army in Leh
Day 3 - Visiting Nubra Valley. Enroute Khardungla+
Shining right in the heart of the city is the house of the royalty. The Mysore palace will be one of the star attractions on your Karnataka trip. The intricate design spiked with an essence of some absolutely charming architecture glows in the world where royalty is rare now. Moreover, invest some time in the palace and get back in the past where a thousand stories of its history echo within the richly carved and intricate walls.
1. NUBRA VALLEY
Put your game face on because you’re in for some adventure on your Ladakh Tour. You’ll be heading on to get enchanted by the ever so popular cold desert of Nubra Valley. Camp out under the stars or let yourself be charmed by the fluttering prayer flags spreading colors and good vibes. Treats? Well, you can even go for an amazing double hump camel ride in the nearby village of Diskit. While you’re on your way to Nubra valley do not miss out on hot Jalebis and Pakodas at an army camp.
Also, the day will have a lot in store for you. You’ll be getting behind the wheels to go your way through the highest motorable pass. Khardungla pass will make you swoon with ecstasy. Take a stop at some local cafe and grab yourself a plate of steaming hot Maggi. Also, you can even check out an awesome canteen run by the Indian army. The food’s delicious there!
Your Ladakh tour will just be getting better.
Day 4 - Covering villages nearby Nubra Valley. Enroute to Leh.+
The plan of the day will be to get into the roots of the place and soak in the local culture and traditions. Hop around in the villages of Nubra Valley and you’ll get to have a home away from home experience. It will undoubtedly be the most beautiful part of your Ladakh tour wherein you’ll get to interact with the local people and adorable little monks around.
1. PANAMIK VILLAGE
Beneath the cottony clouds and over the lush green meadows Panamik village will welcome you with an open heart into an ambiance unforgettable. Take a dip in the hot sulphur springs of the Panamik village and bask in the glory of nature’s absolute wonder. You can even take a ride on two humps Bactrian camels. Sounds fun?
2. DISKIT VILLAGE
Let Diskit village engulf you in a warm hug of sheer beauty. Don’t forget to hit Diskit Monastery that stands proudly at the top with Tibetan legacy and possessions in abundance. Get mesmerized by the tall Buddha Statue and Tibetan paintings in the premises. It is quintessential in its own way. Catch the creased smiles of kids and local people in your shutters.
After you’re done letting Ladakh seep into your blood and bones you’ll be heading back to Leh.
Day 5 - Visiting Pangong lake. A Day Excursion+
Pangong Tso or Pangong lake will be your ultimate travel salvation on your Ladakh tour. Don’t believe us? Well, you will in no time!. You can thank us later for bringing you to a lake that speaks loudly of beauty and calm. Watch the changing colors of the water and absorb in the breathtaking panoramic view of the Himalayas in the backdrop.Horizon well worth everything. Sun alongside the banks or stop and stare at the mystical vibrancy all around
Day 6 - Tour Ends. Fly off to the next destination+
1. Visiting Hebbe falls
Our private chauffeurs will drop you at the Leh Airport. We hope we could make your Ladakh tour worth everything. India will bid you farewell and will await your return for our next adventure together. Also, don’t miss out on ladakhi cuisine before you leave. It’s to die for. Trust us.
See you later, Amigos!
- Accommodation on Double Room Sharing Basis
- Breakfast in Leh
- Breakfast and Dinner at Nubra Valley
- Sightseeing and the transfers as per the itinerary on Private Basis (Vehicle used – Toyota Innova)
- Services of the Expert Driver serving as the local guide
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra
- Inner line permits
- Restricted area permits
- Meals Not Mentioned In the Itinerary
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket
- Camera fees
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance and medi-claim.
- Expenses incurred during the emergency situation or evacuation.
- Any airfares, International or Domestic.
- Any unspecified, optional and suggested activities.
- Any thing, which is not mentioned in the list of inclusions.