The Golden Triangle India
The Golden Triangle Tour To India, An Opulent Trip Through Time
New Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-New Delhi
07 Nights/08 Days
About The Tour
India with its extraordinary wealth in culture and splendid architecture offers more than an experience of a lifetime.
It offers you a journey through time with the marvel named Golden Triangle India.
The three cities namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, or more so “The Golden Triangle” boasts of ever so rich history and culture.
Situated in the Northwestern part of the country these three cities are connected by excellent road and railway links. This triangle luxuriates in being called “golden” because of the mindbogglingly rich myriad of hues and colors that it has to offer to the world.
Tour Plan in Brief
- Day 1: Welcome to the golden country
- Day 2: Visiting Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. Heading to Agra
- Day 3: Visiting The Taj Mahal, The Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah
- Day 4: Enroute Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri
- Day 5: Visiting the Hawa Mahal and the City Palace
- Day 6: Visiting the Amer fort. Spending the evening at Chokhi Dhani
- Day 7: Enroute Bikaner
- Day 8: Visiting Gajner Palace, Narendra Bhawan Palace and the Junagarh Fort, Enroute Jodhpur
- Day 9: Visiting Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Day 10: Visiting Jaswant Thada. Enroute Jaisalmer
- Day 11: Visiting Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temples. Evening at the Sam Sand Dunes
- Day 12: Enroute Udaipur
- Day 13: Visiting the City Palace, Sahelio ki bari, and Jagdish temple
- Day 14: Udaipur Extended! Pampering done right!
- Day 15: Time to say Goodbye!
- Delhi being the capital of the country is the place where even stones speak stories of the past. The seemingly timeless city will captivate your soul.
- The splendid Mughal architecture of The Red Fort, The Qutub Minar, and The Jama Mosque are bestowed with ethereal beauty. The Bahai architecture of the Lotus temple is one to die for.
- The garishly vibrant Bazaars will leave you spellbound. Take a piece of India with yourself. Hop on the traditional cycle rickshaw and dive in the breeze and roots of the city.
- The grandeur of “the pink city” as Jaipur is called, lies in the massive forts, royal palaces, holy temples, and the pink that can’t be missed.
- Busy streets are basically a sensory overload of sight, smell, color, and taste, and the classic hold of its cultural roots never ceases to inspire people. Shop to calm your nerves and you won’t be disappointed!
- The grand architectural beauty of The Hawa Mahal, The City Palace, and the timeless captivity of the Jantar Mantar will make you want to never leave
- Agra, the land of Rajas and Maharajas in the state of Uttar Pradesh bursts with royal history. Home to honey-hued forts and palaces, the city is a stunner in itself.
- The Taj Mahal (name’s enough) will take you on a journey through timeless love and romance.
- The radiance of the local Bazaar and the plethora of colors that will hit you will ask you to be ready for an unnerving experience of retail therapy.
- The Agra Fort and the tuk-tuk ride around the land of kings and palaces, Fatehpur – Sikri is going to be one of the best memory makers.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 08 nights with bed & breakfast only
- English speaking guide as per the itinerary at the Time of Sightseeing
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Transport services by Private Chauffeur driven SUV as mentioned above
- Choki Dhani dinner in Jaipur
- Meals Not Mentioned In the Itinerary
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone bills, laundry etc.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance and medical-claim.
- Expenses incurred during the emergency situation or evacuation.
- Any airfares, International or Domestic.
- Any unspecified, optional and suggested activities.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc
- Any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Leading To an Increase in Surface Transport
- Any thing, which is not mentioned in the list of inclusions.