RANGING THE RUGGED ROADS OF INDIA- TOP DELHI TO RAJASTHAN ROAD TRIPS
DELHI TO RAJASTHAN ADVENTURE - 11 DAYS
10 Nights- 11 Days]
Total distance: 1059 km
- 1. Live in the urban capital while breathing in history. Furthermore, deck your travel journals with the splendid Mughal architecture and be stunned by the treasure trove of India’s capital Delhi.
- 2. Give full throttle to your vehicles and your adrenaline on Yamuna Expressway. Not, every day you get the chance of driving through the beguiling boulevards of India on a Delhi to Rajasthan adventure, right?
- 3. Add a dash of royalty to your travel appetite at the Mughal capital of the past Agra in Uttar Pradesh. Furthermore, etch into your memory the sight of local bazaars and the bedazzling Taj Mahal.
- 4. Honey-hued forts and palaces, authentic culture and unlimited shopper’s stop, enjoy the charms of the pink city Rajasthan.
- 5. Mesmerize your soul at the blue city Jodhpur. Moreover, relive the medieval times while you enjoy the best of forts and palaces in Rajasthan.
- 6. Enjoy exploring the tantalizing sceneries of Udaipur. Come witness the water element in abundance while you adorn the manifestations of absolute craftsmanship here.
RAJASTHAN ADVENTURE - 15 DAYS
Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Bikaner-Jodhpur-Jaisalmer-Udaipur [14 Nights- 15 Days]
Total distance: 1913 km
- 1. Surrender to the impalpable treasures of the past and the present in New Delhi. Furthermore, gorge on to local food, pay ode to the martyrs and just enjoy the quirky vibe of this urban paradise.
- 2. Get yourself history high at one of the amazing travel places in India. Also, give into the aura of this age-old capital while you discover the secrets of the very beloved Taj.
- 3. Revel in the change in topography while you travel through National Highway 11 via the twin tunnel- Ghat ki Guni on your Rajasthan Adventure.
- 4. Go on a palace hunt in the capital of Rajasthan. Furthermore, rejoice in the pink hues that will take over your eyes and heart simultaneously.
- 5. See the stars of Bikaner at their absolute best. Undoubtedly, architectural finesse is in abundance here.
- 6. Bathe in the richness of Jodhpur and bleed blue amidst the most pristine palaces of Rajasthan.
- 7. Let the sand dunes narrate the stories of Rajasthan’s rich culture through its honey-hued sandstone camouflage. Furthermore, enjoy the richness of Jain temples in Jaisalmer.
- 8. Rejoice to the love that is in the air at “the Venice of the East”. Unquestionably, there is no better way to solidify the success of your road trip across Rajasthan.
GOLDEN TRIANGLE WITH WILDLIFE - 8 DAYS
New Delhi-Mandawa-Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra-New Delhi [7 Nights – 8 Days]
Total distance: 1088 km
- 1. Give a shout out to the mother of all food places in India. Undoubtedly, New Delhi will come to you as an enigma. So, try unveiling all its secrets on your Delhi to Rajasthan road trip.
- 2. Carve travel memories with the best things do in Jaipur. Enjoy your time lurking around palaces, temples, and textiles houses. Furthermore, do this and much more whilst listening to the best traditional folk music.
- 3. Give your inner green panther a high five in thicks of the monochromatic jungles of Sawai Madhopur. Furthermore, add some extra brownie points to your name on this golden triangle with a wildlife road trip, you will come across the striped beast of the country.
- 4. Live in your own Bollywood blockbuster at the most serene and uniquely bewildering town of Mandawa.
- 5. Encounter the living testimony of love that has broken the barrages of time. So, let love guide you to its treasures on a Taj Mahal trip and turn you into a true patron of Agra.
PUSHKAR FAIR TOUR - 9 DAYS
Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Pushkar-Delhi [8 Nights- 9 Days]
Total distance: 1034 km
- 1. Get baffled by the abundance of urban charm in Delhi. And, rekindle with the past by digging deeper into history with World Heritage Sites in India.
- 2. Witness the 7th wonder of the world. Also, take notes on loyalty, food, love and architecture at the top places to visit in Agra.
- 3. Enjoy the change in topography and architecture as you land in the city of palaces, Jaipur. Furthermore, absorb its culture while munching on some Rajasthani delicacies at Chokhi Dhani.
- 4. Celebrate the simple pleasures of life at Pushkar Camel Fair 2023. And if you happen to reach here otherwise, do enjoy the rich culture of this plush estate.
- 5. Bask in the unparalleled pleasures of riding a camel in the desert while clicking some stunning shots on Pushkar Camel Fair tour.
RURAL RAJASTHAN ROAD TRIP - 13 days
Delhi- Mandawa-Bikaner Desert Camp-Jaisalmer-Bishnoi Village-Chandelao Garh -Bera-Udaipur-Jaipur-Rusirani-Agra [14 Nights – 13 days]
Total distance: 2140 kms
- 1. Experience the urban chaos of India at its most promising shopping hub, Delhi.
- 2. Learn the stories of the past wrapped in heritage from the famous frescoes at the World’s largest open art gallery, Mandawa.
- 3. Starry sky, infinite desert and a lifestyle that’s extreme to its bit, experience luxury bundled with joy at Bikaner Desert Camps.
- 4. Turn your heart red and you vision gold at the Golden city of India, Jaisalmer. Cultural facets, handcrafted tokens and humble smiles coming right your way.
- 5. Takeaway a lifestyle that’s in coherence with nature at Bishnoi Village. Turn into a potter, weaver, shepherd or for that matter a farmer for a day.
- 6. Learn a local art form at a community centre in Chandelao Garh. Take some crazy memories and give back to the community by indulging in all the activities they offer.
- 7. Give a high five to your inner wildlife enthusiast at the leopard spotting capital of the world.
- 8. Take opulence a notch up at the ivory paradise on earth. Float on Udaipur’s array of lakes or take a bicycle ride through its rugged boulevards. Either way a white avalanche is coming at you.
- 9. Paint your itinerary in pink at the capital of Rajasthan Jaipur. Hop from palace to palace and take an elephant ride to the mighty Amer to get an eyeshot of this beauty.
- 10. Come full circle with the gifts of India by witnessing the very mystic Taj Mahal. Go on and about this beauty and add Agra Fort to your places to visit in Agra list as well!
THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE INDIA - 8 DAYS
Delhi-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Jaipur-Delhi [7 Nights- 8 Days]
Total distance: 727 km
- 1. Savour in the nostalgia of the medieval times at the most promising destination of India. Moreover, make Delhi your muse for food, shopping and much more.
- 2. Take back a token of love from India’s most revered World Heritage Site. Come, live and breathe in the city of love while enjoying the treasure trove of this age-old capital on your Golden Triangle India trip.
- 3. Pay homage to the arena of fortitude that has its name written in gold in Mughal history. Undoubtedly, this fort-palace-complex is the best place to experience the pinnacle of Mughal architecture.
- 4. Caress your history loving soul at the very royal Jaipur. Also, pamper your inner royalty with whimsical food, shopping centres, palaces and more.
DELHI TO UDAIPUR - 8 DAYS
Delhi-Jaipur-Ajmer-Jodhpur-Udaipur [7 Nights- 8 Days]
Total distance: 887 km
- 1. Etch into your travel memorabilia the tales of the urban cultural hub Delhi. Explore the city and its corners to shop, learn and go back in time.
- 2. Paint your heart pink at the capital of Rajasthan. Find your excitement buttons in a city whose skyline and groundline is defined by forts and palaces of Rajasthan.
- 3. Change the narrative of Rajasthan in the islamic pilgrimage city Ajmer. Explore some tasteful Mughal structures along with many hindu and Jain temples.
- 4. Let the mighty Mehrangarh bedazzle your soul in the blue city of Rajasthan. Find out the hidden treasures of this ancient city while moving in and around Jodhpur.
- 5. Let the epitome of bliss Udaipur bring your heart at ease. Explore everything that surrounds the beauty of Lake Pichola.
The Opulent Delhi to Rajasthan Road Trip
- 1. Red Fort
- 2. Chandni Chowk
- 3. Qutub Minar
- 4. Connaught Place
- 5. Akshardham Temple
- 1. Agra Fort
- 2. Taj Mahal
- 3. Tomb of Akbar
- 4. Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah
- 5. Fatehpur Sikri
- 1. Amber Fort
- 2. Hawa Mahal
- 3. City Palace
- 4. Chokhi Dhani
- 5. Nahargarh Fort
- 1. City Palace
- 2. Lake Pichola
- 3. Fateh Sagar Lake
- 4. Saheliyon-Ki-Bari
- 5. Jagdish Temple
- 1. Junagarh Fort
- 2. Lalgarh Palace
- 3. Bhandasar Jain Temple
- 4. Prachina Museum
- 5. Devi Kund Sagar
- 1. Umaid Bhawan Palace
- 2. Mehrangarh Fort
- 3. Jaswant Thada
- 4. Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
- 5. Camel Safari in Thar
- 1. Jaisalmer Fort
- 2. Patwon ki Haveli
- 3. Gadisar Lake
- 4. Moti Mahal
- 5. Nathmal ki Haveli
- 1. Snehi Ram Ladia Haveli
- 2. Harlalka Well
- 3. Golden Haveli
- 1. Pushkar Lake
- 2. Pushkar Adventure camp and safari
- 3. Mahadeva Temple
- 4. Merta
- 5. Naga Pahar
BEST TIME TO TAKE DELHI TO RAJASTHAN ROAD TRIP
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR DELHI TO RAJASTHAN ROAD TRIP
Driving 101! Tips for driving on Delhi to Rajasthan road trip:
- 1. Plan early morning drives. Thats beacuse not only will it save you from the midday heat, but will also give you the flexibility of speeding on the road and driving at utmost ease. And, that’s a mandatory box to tick on a Delhi to Rajasthan road trip or any road trip in general, don’t you think?
- 2. Rajasthan highways are super comfortable but don’t you ever make the mistake of travelling these boulevards in open jeeps. So, always opt for covered vehicles.
- 3. The last few kilometers to Udaipur and Jaipur will involve travelling through the hills. So, it may take more time than anticipated.
- 4. Stick to one route and don’t rely on Google maps if it suggests you an alternate route that involves off-roading. Furthermore, no GPS can detect the congestion and the size of a route, which is a big issue in India. So, if you are travelling in big vehicles and want to avoid hours of delay because of narrow lanes, then, stick to the highways at all times.
- 5. Limit the speed. Whenever not on expressways make sure your vehicle’s speed is controllable because there are high chances that you’ll find livestock sitting in the middle of the road.
- 6. Stay Calm. Don’t lose your calm even if people are breaking all the possible traffic rules and there is unnecessary honking involved. Furthermore, a bad day is the last thing you want on your Rajasthan road trip itinerary.
Like what you read? How about booking yourself a trip to live these experiences? Request a quote now!